The catalog of games for learning includes localization and cultural issues as well as information about quality and rating. The reviews contain case studies of how these games may be used in a classroom environment and suggested implementation of the game. The experience of the reviewer is tabled and a walkthrough to reduce the learning curve is detailed. This is available online and accessible using the search tool. User can select a combination of a variety of keywords or just use the quick search to find the resources.
Training Package that will include:
- User's Guide: Development of guidelines for the use of the web-based assessment tools; Development of guidelines for the use of game-based learning modules; general strategies and methodologies.
- This handbook will be created with the aim of helping trainers and teachers in integrating game based learning in the teaching-learning process by acting as a user guide on game based learning, its background and benefits. It contains considerations for the adoption of games for learning and examples of the use of games in an educational context.
- Workshop Structure and guideline for appliance in different countries.
Web-based Needs Assessment Tools
Adaptation of existing needs content to the specifications of this project; development of web-based support for the adapted needs assessment tools; development of the needs assessment tools collection.
Game-Based Learning (GBL) Modules (Pilot Actions)
- Game-Based learning Modules: Games identification for the use in learning modules; Games assessment for the use in learning modules; development of game-based learning modules collection.
- E-Learning Support: development of e-learning didactical content for the use of the training package and specifically for the learning objects.
Joint Analysis Report
- Access our Joint Analysis Report here.
WP2 | Joint Analysis - aims to provide a wide and structured initial reference that considers the state of art but also the necessary information to transfer innovation objectives. You can access the Certification and Recognition of Training Systems, the Dissemination Strategy, the Expert Group Report and our Findings from GREAT online Survey, just click the links you would like to check out.
Training Package and Joint Report
WP3 | Training Package and Joint Report - aims to join assessment tools and game-based learning in order to achieve the necessary reports to built a coherent compendium with useful guidelines.